Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday

Last night I went to the movies with my peeps, Abby, Courtney, and Destiny. We saw the movie "Taken", I totally loved that movie. I think I am in love with that ugly Liam Neeson, lol.
I want a man who would totally do that for me or for his child. I know it is silly, it was just a movie. A great movie!

Today I am spending my time watching Season 2 of Lost, I have been watching Lost with a friend on Wednesday's and need to get caught up. I am really just getting a refresher course with season 2, I think I saw every episode. Season 3 and 4 will really catch me up.

I got my closet cleaned out and boy does it look nice. Need to clean the carpet in my living room now. Again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't get into Lost, it doesn't hold my attention enough :)

    ReplyDelete