Today I went to pick up my RX of Allegra and they wanted $61.00 for the generic. I said ok, maybe I do not want this then. So off I go to fight it on my own. Well, now I have this massive allergy headache... I am still giving myself allergy shots every Thursday, two to be precise. They are painful! The good thing is the last time I went in they gave me Lidocane which really cuts down on the pain I experience. Just imagine how bad I would feel if I were not taking these allergy shots.
Another thing, I hate dogs!
I really really do, all they do is piss and bark. Someone (a dog) has pissed in my living room somewhere and I cannot find it, I can smell it. I did find they have been peeing on the curtains in the dining room so I took them down to wash them and washed the wall and the floor. Sigh! I hate dogs!! I want them all gone except for butter, she is my baby. For your viewing pleasure I have attached a photo of my sweet baby. I am sure she is NOT the culprit.
Hi Jodie...I'm trying to comment again.... Love it that you are blogging on here and I really enjoy reading your posts! Luv you! <3 Mel
ReplyDeleteI think it's butter, ;)
ReplyDeleteACK, I do not think it is my precious baby puppy dog girl. How dare you....roflol
ReplyDelete