Today has been an unexpected day of tears. Yes you heard me right, tears!
First I had a lunch date with a dear friend at 12:30 pm. I wake up at 1:30 pm. This is totally not like me. I slept GREAT, so that was lovely, I have not slept that great in a while. My phone was off so I did not hear my alarm or her phone call. She was not mad so I was lucky in that regard. I am usually up by 8:30, what is up with 1:30pm?
I feel like my life is so totally out of control!
I started crying at 2:00 pm as I am job hunting. Can I say I have NEVER had this much problem finding a job? Never! I have always had a job within weeks. It has been since October! What is going on? I hate this!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment