The picture above is of myself and my handsome son, John!
My life is so rich! I am blessed beyond measure.
The last two years have been a challenge to get through (my daughter got pregnant right before she turned 17 then the baby was born at 25 weeks, and my husband of 20 years was killed in a tragic accident), yet by the grace of God I have accomplished that feat. I am so excited to see what is going to happen next in my life.
I am almost...shall I say it? Fourty-four! Gasp...time really does march on. I have raised two children, a son 24 and a daughter who is 19. My son, John lives in Hawaii with his wife, Alisa, and their two boys, Stephen 2 and Preston almost one year, they are pregnant with number 3.
My daughter Jennifer, and her husband Heath, along with Storie their daughter (two in July) currently live in Red Oak, which is just a hop and a skip away. I have two step-daughters, Sabrina and her husband Dustin and their 3 year old Sydney and Maranda with her two year old Abbigail.
I have many spirtual children (meaning I adopted them by saying they are mine) and lots of surrogate grandchildren.
Do you want to know what really annoy's me? People who you have known for YEARS see you and look right through you. That is so RUDE! Why do people do that?
No comments:
Post a Comment