Sunday, February 8, 2009

Great day!

I had a great day today. My intention was to go to church, yet I managed to somehow turn off my alarm instead of hitting the snooze button so I woke up at 10:00am. I felt really bad because poor Gui is stuck living with me in my boring life. Not really boring to me, but boring to him, a 17 year old who is used to having a large family and many friends with no shortage of things to do.
Anyway, I have been seeing a man named John and we went to the mall this afternoon and took Gui as well. When we got there we ate a burger from sonic and Gui bought some shirts from Aeropostle, then we went to see a movie. It was a good movie about Ramsy the Ram called Wrestler. I did not like the way it ended, but it was a good movie.
I think Gui had a good time, I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment