Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Silence

Hello my dear readers, yes I know, I have been silent for a while now. I think my creativity was stifled for a bit. Why you ask? I truly do not know. Maybe to make myself into something that I am not. Maybe to hide. Maybe because I am scared that if people see the "real" me they will be turned off. Know what? I am tired of hiding. No more!
I am me, if you do not like me then move on. I am wonderfully and fearfully made. I am a strong woman. I am full of peace. I am thankful that God has walked beside me each and every step of the way. I have hid from the fact that a dear friend is moving away and I will (my dramatic side is kicking in) NEVER see her again.
I have wondered many times why I have walked the path I am on over the last year. I mean, really, who "dreams" that their children will move away to Hawaii have babies and you never get to see them. Who "dreams" that their daughter will get pregnant and have a baby 15 weeks early. Who "dreams" that their husband will be killed in a tragic accident. Who "dreams" that they will get a great job and 4 months later be without that job?. Not me! Do you realize that I have only worked for 5 months out of the last year? Yet I know I was there for a reason. What was the reason God?
Could you clue me in? I would like some direction please. I really think I have spent the last 4 months mad at God. Gheesh! is that ok to be totally honest on here? A Blog that anyone can see? Ya, I think so, if they don't like what they are reading click in the X in the top right corner :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment